Non-slip Safety, awarded and certified.
SWISS GRIP AntiSlip are the only non-slip coatings to have been comprehensively tested and certified worldwide. Below is a selection of national and international certificates and awards. For a detailed list according to your country or region please contact us.
SWISS GriP® Bathroom certificates:
- Tested by the EMPA in accordance with bfu regulation 9729:2007 for floor coverings with increased slip resistance (barefoot area); EMPA test report 451829.
- TÜV/ASTM DIN 51130 class R11-certification. Test certificate BBV 1919119-01, 08.08.2019 according to DIN 51130: 2014-02 and ASR-A 1.5 and DGUV rule 108-003.
- TÜV Rheinland: Slip-resistant certified DIN 51097 Class C. Test certificate BBV 1919176-01, 14.10.2019, DIN 51097: 1992-11.
- CSIRO Test Report No. 8324.2
AS 4586:2013 Slip reistance classification "Wet Pendulum Test Method Slider 95" Result 54 Class P4 (R11-R12)
AS 4586:2013 Slip reistance classification "Wet Pendulum Test Method Slider 55" Result 76 Class P5 (R12)
- Antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal: ISO 22196 and ISO 846, Test Reports No 3989.1 - 3989.2.
- Chemical stability against disinfectants. Audit report 17022015.
Swiss Research Centre for Rationalization in Building and Civil Engineering (CRB)
Further national and international awards on request.