What hotel managers fear most of all is that guests injure themselves during their stay, and possibly so seriously that they have to be treated in hospital. In this respect showers and bathtubs represent one of the greatest hazards. After all, which guest would like to come into contact with one of those unhygienic shower mats? This particularly concerns hotel guests over the age of sixty, since as people get older the fear of falling becomes even greater.
Regardless whether there is a shower mat there or not, any accident will often have expensive consequences. Shower mats are not just unhygienic and ugly, they are also hidden cost drivers. Professional cleaning including their lamination in a protective film after every use costs a hotel around €100,00 a year.
GriP AntiSlip® was conceived for the hotel industry
This situation is what prompted a French Holiday Inn manager to launch an innovation competition. What he was looking for was something that would reduce the risk of slipping in hotel showers and bathtubs. The result of this competition was GriP AntiSlip®. In a nutshell: The hotel industry provided the inspiration for GriP AntiSlip®, which was developed for the special needs of top hotels.
Hotel areas where slipping is a hazard:
- Hotel showers and bathtubs made of acrylic, enamel or steel. Recommended product: GriP AntiSlip® Bathroom.
- Tiled, stone, timber or plastic floors in hotel bathrooms, particularly in the area where you step out of the bathtub. Recommended product: GriP AntiSlip® Bathroom.
- The barefoot area around the hotel swimming pool. Recommended product: GriP AntiSlip® Bathroom.
- The barefoot area around the hotel spa. Recommended product: GriP AntiSlip® Bathroom.
- Tiled, stone or plastic kitchen floors in hotels. Recommended product: GriP AntiSlip® Floor.
- Hotel foyers with stone or timber floors. Recommended product: GriP AntiSlip® Floor.
- Hotel stairs with stone, timber or steel floors. Recommended product: GriP AntiSlip® Floor.
- Passages, bridges and ramps with stone, timber or steel floors. Recommended product: GriP AntiSlip® Floor.
Advantages for your hotel:
- Optimum safety for hotel guests in wet showers and bathtubs as well as on tiled and granite floors in hotel bathrooms.
- Colourless and therefore almost invisible; the interior design of the hotel is therefore not impaired.
- When carrying out renovations, GriP AntiSlip is available in the RAL colours used for the bathtubs, enabling any damage to be removed and making them hygienic again.
- Meets the safety standards of all well-known hotel groups
- Secures against compensation claims.
- Can be easily cleaned together with the bathtub with any standard cleaner.
- 24 months guarantee.
- Low investment cost and quickly pays for itself.
- Hire purchase also possible with 50 items or more (2-year duration)
- Can be applied in just 10 minutes (no noise, dirt or smells) and is fully resistant in 8 hours.
Free test coating in your hotel
Try out the top-quality GriP AntiSlip® solution in your hotel. We will apply a free, non-binding test coating in one of your hotel rooms. Give us a call (Switzerland: 00 41 (0) 41 726 20 80) or send us an email.